Wednesday, January 4, 2012

About I work in corporate sales for San Jose SaberCats a local arena football team how should I pursue businesses

I work in corporate sales for San Jose SaberCats a local arena football team how should I pursue businesses?
I am a little lost here I come from a sales background but I am running into a wall here because the "sales cycle" is completely different then what I am used to. Any suggestions? my packages include advertising in the arena radio tv printed adds along with a book of preferred vendors I want to get local involvement on this but as i said I am pretty lost
Corporations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Could you provide more information you do corporate sales for a Football team - what do you sell advertising packages ? tickets? sorry im not familiar with the product service -- but have experience in sales etc

Read more other entries :