Thursday, August 4, 2011

About anyone live in the Evergreen and work in downtown San Jose? What do you think of the commute

Anyone live in the Evergreen and work in downtown San Jose? What do you think of the commute?
My wife and I live near downtown San Jose, where I work. We just had a baby, so we are considering moving to a bigger place in the Evergreen area (near Evergreen Community College). I've heard that the area is quiet and family-friendly, but that traffic is really rough since you have to deal with 101 (I work near the airport). Is anyone in a similar situation? How bad/reasonable is the commute? Is the area nice enough to make the move, or should we look elsewhere? Any other thoughts? Thanks for any info!
Commuting - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's not horrible. I would say 30-40 minutes each way. I wouldn't move just because, but if you need to, I don't see anything wrong.

Read more other entries :